LETTER TO A LOVED ONE
If you knew that your loved one could still receive a message hand-written by you, wouldn't you write it?
Wouldn't you want to put everything you're feel in letter? Of course you would.
Being able to say the things you didn't get a chance to, or simply telling them what your life has been like since they left, is not only healing, but clarifying. When grief enfolds you, thoughts and emotions can get tangled inside, making it impossible to feel even slightly normal. The simple act of writing allows you to get it out and stream it onto the page. Download this lovely page, print it and write your letter. It may be the only one you ever do, or you may decide to write once a week or month. In any case, it's always here for you.
WHAT THIS COULD HELP YOU WITH:
• Feeling connected to your loved one in a physical way again.
• Having a private, safe place to express your feelings.
• Creating a routine of connection, thereby giving you something to look forward to.
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT THINK ABOUT:
• What would I say if I could speak to them again?
• Am I willing to put what I feel in writing?
• Would it feel good to do this occasionally?