Everyone has stress, but there are certain stressors that grief brings out that are common to anyone touched by grief and loss.
We've compiled some of the more familiar stressors that will help you begin to identify your own level of distress in certain areas, and also enable you to recognize what may adjustment in order to feel better.
After downloading, feel free to add any stressors that you are experiencing that may not appear in this particular list.
WHAT THIS COULD HELP YOU WITH:
• Observing how life has changed since your loss.
• Being able to define what support might look like for you.
• Allowing yourself to be open to asking for, and receiving, support from others.
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT THINK ABOUT:
• How is my life different now?
• Who is supporting me the most right now?
• Who is not supporting me?
• How can I best support myself?