There is nothing more potent than the death of a loved one to shift or destroy our hopes, dreams, and beliefs. But, that loss may also create an internal space where all of these may be considered more fully.
Whether you are aware of it or not, your current journey is creating more of an understanding within you than you could ever imagine. After a significant loss, life can take on the feeling of a giant snow globe that’s been shaken. We have no idea where things will settle. Our once embedded beliefs — those nuggets deep inside that are not normally be influenced by people, circumstances or the things around you — can change, shift, or disappear completely.
Your beliefs are your building blocks, but they may also be your BLOCKS to feeling better.
WHAT THIS COULD HELP YOU WITH:
• Being able to see how your beliefs have changed and how they feel.
• Identifying which beliefs serve you and which do not.
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT THINK ABOUT:
• What are my beliefs around death?
• What are my beliefs around grief?
• What are my beliefs around self-care?