RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
One of the greatest ways in which we can shift in our grief is to step out and away from the pain or sadness and do something for someone else. By consistently choosing to feel even a tiny bit better, one day you’ll look back and see how incredibly far you’ve come.
It’s not important how big those shifts are. What IS importance, is that when you perform a Random Act of Kindness, you do so with your loved one in mind. When you do this, you can smile and know in your heart that whatever you did, you did it in their honor.
A Random Act can be something small, like helping someone cross a street, or making a meal for someone, or simply doing something anonymous for a person in need.
Honor your loved one by making a difference in lives of others.
It’s easy. It’s kind. And it truly feels so very wonderful.
WHAT THIS COULD HELP YOU WITH:
• Giving you a consistent way of honoring your loved one.
• Helping you to temporarily step away from your grief.
• Finding ways to help others.
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT THINK ABOUT:
• What would my loved one do for me or someone else?
• How can I help someone that would feel good to both of us?