We use the word hope as an acronym for 'honor, open, place, engage' to help you remember to:
HONOR your loved one.
Be OPEN to new experiences.
Find a PLACE that gives you peace.
ENGAGE in life again.
WHAT THIS COULD HELP YOU WITH:
• Identifying ways in which you can honor your person, while continuing to live yourself.
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT THINK ABOUT:
• How can I honor my loved one?
• Have I been putting my life on hold?
• Where can I go to feel closer to my loved one?
• Is there something that I have wanted to try?